6/10/08

brokenheartsville


Last night at work I did a terrible thing. In my haste to get out of the damn place --rushing around to close everything up-- I forgot one very important thing. Was it quality, Carmen, you ask? No no, I certainly did not forget quality. Even worse my friends, I forgot my phone.

It's not like I had nightmares last night focusing on the separation anxiety, or like I've been having trouble telling the time without out it. Gah, no!

But maybe, just maybe, I've been a bit worried. Worried for its safety, its well-being, HIS happiness. And so, like any good guardian I sent my emails and left my phone messages to ensure a safe sleepover.

Because when I comes down to it, that samsung isn't just a phone. He's my best friend.

1 comment:

JaG said...

I know what you mean. I feel lost without mine.